Founding partner of China New Enterprise Management (CNEM) Johannes Schoeter believes this makes China a perfect investment opportunity.
Schoeter says no other economy has such a large gap between supply and demand for capital in the private sector. He describes hundreds of thousands of companies seeking seed capital they cannot get from banks.
There is also the advantage of no leverage in the markets, and achieving returns tripling an investment is possible.
That is where the China New
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk