Project manager is Invicta Capital with NewPark as the operator undertaking site management and plant operation. Technology is from Organics, a waste management specialist, with the engines supplied by GE. Guarantees for the engines with a staged payment scheme are also in place.
Scottish and Southern Energy, one of the largest energy companies in the UK, has signed a five-year fixed-power purchase agreement for electricity generated by the plant. Forestry management company Feedstock Timber
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia