In October, Hedge Funds Review noted UK pension trustees had, on average, 72 minutes a year to dedicate to learning about hedge funds, extrapolating from statistics on trustee training levels from Instinet. In other words, using the research somewhat tongue in cheek, when you're in front of a trustee to explain the benefits of investing in your fund, make it snappy!
However, a November conference in Zurich, dominated by presentations on how to lure Swiss institutional investors to hedge
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights