The weight of institutional money is a force that will not be easily stopped, and one that is welcome, in the hedge fund arena.
Matching the wave of pension and other allocators' inflows has been a sweep of studies around the topic, with almost every new report about hedge funds now focusing on their interaction with institutional investors.
Last month KPMG released its report, Convergence and divergence: new forces shaping the investment universe, which, although focusing largely on the blurring
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product