Not surprisingly, Nicolas Campiche, CEO of Pictet Alternative Investments, puts reputation at the top of his list of priorities. With 200 years of banking experience behind it, the alternatives area has a lot to live up to.
When some of the much-vaunted Swiss banks ran aground during the financial crisis, having invested rather impudently in Madoff funds and with liquidity mis-matches, Pictet was able to maintain its usual calm.
Although Campiche admits the funds of hedge funds (FoHFs) side of
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?