Despite the ups and downs of the hedge fund industry over the past 18 months, Michael Azlen, CEO of Frontier Capital Management, remains convinced hedge funds are a diversification and portfolio enhancement. He believes hedge funds should be considered a strategic allocation. Azlen agrees with the UK Financial Services Authority’s comment that hedge funds are no longer seen as alternatives but as a core component of a modern and dynamic marketplace and are becoming regarded as
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?