The Kansas City-based firm sold its stakes in three electricity and natural gas distribution companies to an Australian consortium. The group comprises Perth-based utility AlintaGas and Sydney-based investment firm AMP Henderson.
Aquila says it expects to yield cash proceeds of about $445 million from the transaction after fees
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines