The survey, which was conducted at Andersen’s 22nd Annual Energy Symposium in Houston on December 4–5, also found that 79% of respondents predicted there would be no repeat of the California power crisis in other liberalised markets.
But nine out of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance