In the wake of its launch, Michel Everaert, global head of product marketing at GFI, says: “We have already traded, so it is clearly a positive instrument.”
He adds that while he could not reveal the firms that completed the deals on GFI’s online trading system, GFInet, the industry response has been very positive.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE