London-based Icap and TFS have launched energyCheckPoint, a system that automates confirmation between broker and counterparty, as well as keeping trading managers and the back office informed.
The technology, licensed from internet transaction management firm SwapNet, aims to remove the cumbersome and occasionally slow
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants