North-Carolina based Duke said on September 20 it has pulled out of power trading in the German and Nordic markets. It is to close its office in Stuttgart, Germany and cut an undisclosed number of its 100-odd European staff. The company is retaining its UK power and natural gas trading and its French power trading operations.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines