French bank BNP Paribas says it plans to start a European power trading desk as part of its energy and commodity business. The team will comprise three traders based in London who will report to Jean-Marc Bonnefous, global head of commodity-indexed transactions at BNP in New York.
A BNP spokeswoman would not name
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay