The 400,000 customers that TXU gains from Amerada Hess bring its customer base to around 5.5 million domestic customers in the UK.
Christian Judge, a spokesman for TXU, says this figure gives TXU a greater chance of success in the UK market. “Unless you’ve got at least 5 million customers you aren’t going to survive in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia