"We had an aggressive timetable ahead of us to complete a full rollout but we accomplished our goal," said Antoine Shagoury, Amex chief information officer. With all of Amex's equity products on the new AEMI platform, the exchange is now ready to comply with the Securities and Exchange Commission's Regulation NMS rules, Shagoury added in a statement.
Regulation NMS is series of changes designed to overhaul US markets for new, high-speed trading technologies.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines