Kobeissi and Ayouch have joined RBS from BNPP Bahrain and are based in London with responsibility for developing RBS’s SIP business across the Middle East region. Kobeissi joins RBS as a director and Ayouch as an associate.
Both Kobeissi and Ayouch report jointly to Robert Begbie, global head of RBS SIP, and Mulham Alwani, head of Middle East sales and Islamic Finance at RBS.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia