Lonsdale will be responsible for both European supply and demand, with a particular focus on hedge funds. He will be based in London and will report to Shaun Wainstein, head of equities and derivatives London.
Lonsdale joins from Goldman Sachs, where he was an executive director in the equity finance business since 2000. Prior to Goldman Sachs, he spent four years at DLJ Securities as a senior stock loan trader.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance