The Target Equity Index Family, calculated by Standard & Poor’s, is a series of quantitative custom indexes highlighting stocks with an undervalued asset base, and is founded on a research report from the Morgan Stanley European Equity Strategy team.
Potential stocks are identified using a valuation screen which utilises metrics considered compelling to private equity investors and other corporate buyers. These undervalued stocks then have a higher than average chance to be potential target
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia