A demutualisation, if completed, would convert the exchange from a not-for-profit corporation into a for-profit corporation. Amex seat owners would have the opportunity to vote on any proposed demutualisation plan, which, if adopted, would convert their seats into shares.
The number of new structured products listed on the American Stock (Amex) decreased from 136 during 2005 to 114 during 2006. In 2004 115 new products were listed on the exchange. As of December 31, 2006 the Amex traded a
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia