Additionally, Mianné will jointly head the newly created global equities and derivatives solutions business. The other joint head of the business is Luc François, formerly deputy head of equity derivatives.
The reshuffles are part of ‘Step up 2010’ – the bank’s management shake up programme.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules