Press will retain global responsibility for Deutsche's structured capital markets business, and continues to report to Rajeev Misra, global head of credit trading.
Meanwhile, Deutsche has promoted Wolfgang Matis to head of Global Markets, Europe. Matis will be responsible for the Global Markets business in Europe and will also directly manage the Global Markets’ business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
He will continue to serve as deputy chairman of Deutsche's German Management
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules