Navigating the changing regulatory landscape with respect to the Solvency II directive and national level legal & accounting frameworks - which both have an impact on risk and capital management - is the key challenge for European life insurance firms today.
To promote greater understanding of the German insurance market and the work of the German insurance Association (GDV) for the European insurance community, I am pleased to introduce this magazine supplement on the German market in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden