The European Commission has published an updated table summarising the state of implementation of the Financial Services Action Plan (FSAP) directives in the member states of the European Union, as at April 1, 2007.
Click here for a copy of the tableBaselAlert.com
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines