The round table will cover a number of topics, including the structure, operation and compliance activities of hedge funds, marketing issues, investor protection issues, the current regulatory scheme and whether additional regulation of hedge funds is warranted.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia