To assess how the prospectus regime is working in practice, the Committee of European Securities Regulators (CESR) has published a call for evidence on the Prospectus Directive.
The CESR is seeking comments on whether market participants have found obstacles to passporting, and whether the year-old Directive has improved investment opportunities and enhanced disclosure and protection.
The responses will be analysed and published in a report and CESR will inform the European Commission, should
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia