The Committee of European Securities Regulators (CESR) has published responses to its second set of draft guidance issued for public consultation on the operation of the Market Abuse Directive (MAD).
As part of the ‘Call for Evidence’ on the functioning of MAD, CESR organised a public hearing which took place on 17 October 2006, at CESR’s premises in Paris. At the hearing, market participants indicated that they had not only found the first set of CESR guidance issued in March 2005 helpful,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?