Internet Capital Group (ICG) has taken a 15% stake in Creditex Group, just days after New York-based credit derivatives trading platform Creditex merged with London-based interdealer broker CreditTrade.
Pennsylvania-based ICG announced the merger had been completed before Creditex Group, which has offices in New York, New Jersey, London and Singapore, had even released public confirmation of the deal.
It said it used the cash proceeds of shares it previously held in CreditTrade as well as $9
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules