Bear Stearns has partnered with Reuters to publish its credit default and interest rate swap prices. The Bear Stearns PricingDirect feed will provide Reuters customers with single broker quotes, and is seen as the first step in a broader strategy to expand Reuters’ reach in the derivatives pricing market.
“We are delighted to be able to offer PricingDirect evaluations to our global client base,” says Kevin Bradshaw, global head of enterprise information at Reuters in London.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay