Deutsche Bank has topped the first Australian rankings survey from Risk Australia, sister publication of Credit magazine. The bank registered a particularly strong showing in interest rate and credit.
Deutsche came first for interest rate products and second for credit products. Citigroup, second overall, also came second for equity and third for interest rates.
But local banks also put in a strong showing: Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, ANZ and Westpac were third, fourth, fifth and
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules