Today marks the first day of operations for the Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association (Sifma), the result of the merger between the Securities Industry Association and the Bond Market Association.
“We begin a new chapter in representing the businesses that form a cornerstone of the global economy. Sifma is a stronger organisation for firms of all sizes, in all markets at home and abroad. It is an efficient, enhanced member network of access and services,” say Micah Green and Marc
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?