David Pinchin, founder and chairman of Tradition Financial Services (TFS), the Swiss interdealer broker, has been named as chief operating officer of its parent company, Compagnie Financière Tradition.
Pinchin was also elected as a director of Tradition. He will continue as chairman of TFS until the move is approved by TFS shareholders at their meeting on June 26. Tradition has not previously had a chief operating officer.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights