Axa Investment Managers is planning to set up an asset management business in India with Axa Asia Pacific Holdings and Bharti Enterprises, one of the country’s most prominent business groups.
Sandeep Dasgupta, CEO of Deutsche Asset Management (India) since 2001, has been named CEO of the project, which will combine Axa IM’s investment expertise and Axa APH’s marketing and distribution capabilities with Bharti’s local customer base and reputation.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?