The Loan Market Association has issued guidance on how loan market participants can manage the flow of private information. A new paper, ‘Private and Inside Information in the Loan Market’, discusses ways to avoid inappropriate handling of sensitive data, and is available on the association’s website.
The paper looks at issues including what constitutes public circulation of information, how access to privileged information can be abused and the impact of its use on credit derivatives.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden