Morley Fund Management has opened an office in Frankfurt. The branch will act as a distribution centre for the fund manager’s products, including the Aviva Morley Sicav range which was recently approved for the German market.
In addition to German clients, the office will also support clients in Austria and Switzerland.
“Germany is the second largest domestic market for mutual funds in Europe,” says Adam Lessing, Morley’s head of European business development. “There is significant demand for
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines