Several elections took place during the conference. Christopher Cox, chairman of the US Securities and Exchange Commission, was elected as chairman of the Technical Committee, with Hans Hoogervoorst, chairman of the Netherlands Autoriteit Financiele Markten, elected to serve as his vice-chairman.
Guillermo Larrain, chairman of the Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros in Chile, is to head the Emerging Markets Committee, with his vice-chairman as Zarinah Anwar, who also chairs the Securities
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia