The International Swaps and Derivatives Association has launched the 2008 European loan credit default swap update protocol. The protocol is designed to amend transactions documented using the European LCDS standard terms supplement and form of confirmation that were published on July 30, 2007 to reflect the new templates published on March 12, 2008. Isda says a protocol to facilitate cash settlement of European LCDS is currently under development.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules