State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) has expanded its alternative strategies through several new initiatives, including the broadening of its absolute return strategies, new hires and entering into a licence for dynamic allocation software.
SSgA has managed absolute return strategies since the early 1990s. The strategies, totalling $4 billion in assets as of March 31, include currency, long/short, market neutral, fixed-income arbitrage and equity hedge/directional strategies.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE