HSBC has established a European corporate liability solutions group, headed by Russell Schofield-Bezer. The London-based group will be responsible for providing funding, derivatives and alternative liability services to European corporate clients. Schofield-Bezer was previously head of European corporate derivatives sales, and will report to Roger Thomson, head of European debt capital markets, also based in London.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines