The Loan Market Association has issued guidance on how loan market participants can manage the flow of private information. A new paper, Private and Inside Information in the Loan Market, discusses ways to avoid inappropriate handling of sensitive data. The paper looks at issues including what constitutes public circulation of information, how access to privileged information can be abused and the impact of its use on credit derivatives.
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief