Internet Capital Group (ICG) has taken a 15% stake in Creditex Group following the merger of New York-based credit derivatives trading platform Creditex with London-based interdealer broker CreditTrade on November 28. Pennsylvania-based ICG said it used the cash proceeds of shares it previously held in CreditTrade as well as $9 million in cash to fund the holding, and has now appointed managing director Doug Alexander to the board of the combined firm.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules