“In light of increased usage of weather derivatives globally, Isda members from Asia, Australia, Europe, Japan and North America participated in preparing the new long-form confirmation,” said Isda.
Isda said it anticipates addressing documentation for additional types of weather derivatives transactions later this year.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules