“This document caters to the specific needs of the Asia-Pacific region in allowing election of terms that reflect market practice in each of the regional markets,” said Robert Pickel, chief executive of Isda.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia