Speculation about the possible bidders pointed to US brokers attracted by the firm's strong inter-dealer presence; to Deutsche Borse; or to an information provider such as Reuters or Bloomberg. But Collins Stewart Tullett said it would not make any more annoucements until its interim results on September 19.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019