FJH, the Munich-based insurance software and consultancy firm has entered into a joint venture with IT giant IBM to design complete, single source IT systems for the life and pensions industry.
The deal will involve initial strategic consultancy and software and hardware architecture as well as system implementation, customisation and maintenance. The companies state that a competitive edge can be obtained by pooling their resources in this area.
"Our clients are increasingly demanding
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden