Navigating the changing regulatory landscape with respect to the Solvency II directive and its impact on risk and capital management is the key challenge for European life insurance firms today.
To promote greater understanding of the German insurance market and the work of the German Insurance Association (GDV) for the European insurance community, I am pleased to introduce this magazine supplement on the German market in partnership with Life & Pensions magazine.
This supplement raises
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay