Index provider Dow Jones has reported January results for its IPO indexes, which were launched in September last year. The Dow Jones Stoxx IPO index (12 months) was the best-performing index with a gain of 7.79%. The Dow Jones Stoxx IPO index (60 months) rose 3.66% in January, while the Dow Jones Stoxx IPO index (three months) rose 2.87%. During the same period, the Dow Jones Stoxx 600 index was up 2.21% and the Dow Jones Stoxx 50 index rose 1.85%.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines