The first annual Greenwich Associates/Structured Products Association survey of US structured products dealers is close to completion. Early findings show that the independent US distribution channels are keenly interested in developing the market among their clients for the investment class, but many feel "overwhelmed" by the sheer volume of offerings.
Another challenge facing the industry is the vernacular of structured products, which remains unfamiliar to the majority of investment
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay