Deutsche Bank Securities has been selected as the first third-party provider of structured products to UBS Wealth Management in the US. Under the agreement, investors can access certain Deutsche Bank co-developed structured products through the UBS Wealth Management network of financial advisers. "Creativity and the ability to expertly implement novel structures for clients have always distinguished us amongst our peers," says Serge Marquie, London-based global head of equity structuring at
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants