Merrill Lynch Global Research has launched the Merrill Lynch Frontier Index, an equity index that provides exposure to the largest, most liquid stocks from frontier markets in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
The index comprises 50 stocks from 17 countries including the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Nigeria, Morocco, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Vietnam and Cyprus. Stocks must have a market capitalisation of at least $500 million, a three-month daily average turnover of at least US$750,000 and
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay