The American Stock Exchange (Amex) last month began trading Merrill Lynch's Accelerated Return Notes Linked to S&P 500 index. Priced at $10 per unit with an initial offer size of 8.7 million shares, the notes trade under the ticker symbol MLD with a maturity date of April 7, 2008. The Amex specialist unit is LaBranche Structured Products. As of December 31, 2006 the Amex traded a total of 394 structured products.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?