French bank BNP Paribas and index provider Deutsche Borse have launched the World Luxury index. The index is calculated by Deutsche Borse for BNP as a customised index, which tracks the 20 largest stocks in terms of market capitalisation from the luxury goods sector. Companies in the index must generate at least 50% of their total revenue from luxury goods.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?